HOT TUB JETPAK THERAPY SYSTEM™
Bullfrog’s patented JetPaks® are not simply an enhanced feature or new kind of hot tub jet. The JetPaks® Therapy System is a completely new, personalized approach to hydrotherapy.
- JetPaks® are customizable: Design your spa to perfectly suit your needs, with the jetting choices and the arrangement that works best for you, your family and lifestyle.
- JetPaks® are interchangeable: You can move JetPaks® between spa seats. You decide where your favorite jet system should be placed. You can’t do that in any other hot tub.
- JetPaks® are upgradeable: Your spa will never become outdated. As new JetPaks® become available or you develop new health needs, you can easily upgrade to new JetPaks® models without buying an entirely new spa.
ZERO PIPES AND TUBES… MORE POWER
Less plumbing equals less energy used to get water to the jets. Most of the water delivery system in a Bullfrog Spa is inside of the proprietary H2Air Manifold on the JetPaks® and is submerged in the hot water. Any heat from water in the manifold transfers directly to the spa water instead of being lost to the exterior environment. This patented energy-saving feature keeps electric bills low and will keep you relaxed and worry free!
Perfectly Personalized Relaxation
Bullfrog Spas has maximized the power of hydrotherapy with its JetPaks® Therapy Systems, which offer 16 hot tub jets modules and equips your favorite hot tub seat with relaxing therapy customized for your body’s needs.
The power of water as a therapeutic tool has been utilized since the beginning of time. The Bullfrog hot tub jets set a new standard for hydrotherapy.
People use hydrotherapy to address many illnesses and conditions, including arthritis, colds, depression, headaches, sore joints, muscles, and treat nerve problems, sleep disorders, and stress, not to mention its powerful relaxation properties.
- Hydrotherapy can restore energy.
- Water cannot hurt you, even if you are sensitive to your surroundings.
- Water helps blood flow and relaxes muscles.
- Water has a soothing, calming, and relaxing effect on people, whether in a bath, shower, spray, or compress.
- Exercise in water takes the weight off a painful joint while also providing resistance.
- Playing in the water is good for the mind and body and fun for the entire family.