We’ve all dreamed of having a space where we can unwind after a long day. For many of us, that space is in the comfort of our own backyards. When it comes to creating the perfect space, the ultimate retreat, where do you even begin?
As you start to plan your ideal backyard space there are many things to consider—aesthetics, accessibility, structure, and budget.
1. Placement. Before you purchase a hot tubs in Oklahoma , use this time to decide where you’d like to place the spa. Ask yourself, is the hot tub easy to access? Do you have privacy? Is it area structurally sound to support a hot tub? Once you know about what you want to do with the space, you’ll be able to plan ahead on what you need before the hot tub arrives.
2. Strong Support. This is especially important if you’re planning on sinking your hot tub down into your deck. If the space is not structurally sound, unwanted additional stress will be placed on the structure which can lead to some serious problems. Remember to also factor in the weight of the hot tub once water and people have been added.
3. The Four Elements. Once you’ve decided on the location of your hot tub, now is the time make the space around the hot tub look its best. One idea, focus on the four elements (earth, fire, wind, and water) and include them in your outdoor space. This can include greenery around your hot tub, tiki lamps, or even a wind chime to make the space aesthetically appealing to you.
4. Mini Sanctuary. Privacy is another important factor is keep in mind while you’re creating your dream backyard space. Install an outdoor privacy screen, fence, or even stylish fabric around your hot tub in Oklahoma to allow for some privacy and shade against the sun.
5. Architectural Lighting. Integrating lighting into your outdoor space is a great way to create multifunctional space for both entertaining and relaxation. In addition, lighting allows you to spotlight certain focal points around your yard and is an excellent safety feature.
These are only a few things you can do with your outdoor space. The key is to decide what you like, what you don’t like, and have some fun mix and matching various ideas into your design.
Want some more ideas? Check out Bullfrog Spas blog post, 63 Incredible Ideas for Your Perfect Hot Tub Deck.